License Applications

If a child is to be in receipt of payment for a job, they HAVE to be licensed! In the case of voice acting, regardless of whether the child is working from home or heading out to a studio, it is the responsibility of the person/company creating/producing that final piece of work to apply for the appropriate license in their chosen child’s district. Failure to do so could lead to prosecution.

In essence, forms need to be completed by both parties and filed with the appropriate county council for approval. However, getting thatΒ sign off can take between 24 hours and up to 21 days!

SO, in order to take this headache away from you, we offer a bespoke service to deal with this issue on your behalf. The turn around time will depend on which council we are having to deal with (Surrey for example is excellent!) but we endeavour to get it done within 24 hours. Admittedly, this is often completely out of our control…. but we still endeavour!

For more information on this service, please contact us at