Our booking process is very simple.
Here’s what to do:
- Simply take a listen to our Child Voice Over Artists aka STARS HERE
- When you find one you like, click CONTACT
- Send us a message detailing what it is you require – please give as much information as possible, including what the job is for, its usage & any budget/dates you have to work toward, and a script would be great
- We will then contact your chosen STAR & work with you to book a session at a time & date and rate that is acceptable to all parties
- We will then ask you for a pre-payment, which will be held in Escrow until you accept your audio. You have 7 days from the day audio is sent to request any changes; after that, full payment is liable.
Please note: Under the Child Employment Act, a child has to be licensed when receiving payment for work. It is the responsibility of the person/company creating the production to apply for the relevant license with the Local Authority of where the child resides. Child Voices offers a bespoke Licence Application Service should you not wish to deal with this matter. However, we cannot be held responsible if you fail to apply for the relevant license.